Monday, April 6, 2009

Shorter Blogs

I have received requests for shorter blogs. I will certainly try! I write novels-what do you want people! OK, here goes....

Friday, last day of work. High Point insurance wants to stay in NJ and not have us in Maine anymore. Fine. We kicked their butts in sales, but whatever. Understand. Economy and all.

Saturday. Dragged kids outta bed and drove down to Mass-four and a half hour drive. Visited with my little sis, her husband Jim and their adorable son-Baby D (Dylan). Had a wonderful time. Kids loved Bugaboo Creek Steak House-we felt like we were home in the Disney version of our lives. We didn't hear the moose talk-will just have to wait until we are home for that and hope we catch them! lolol

Sunday. Little sis, Kris' made chocolate chip muffins-Yum. Dragged kids in car and headed south a few more exits to Attleboro area in Mass. Visited with Heidi. Made everyone down there watch my wonderful video that I made of Winter in Cheddaville! Complete with Cat Stevens music in background and morphing pics of big Maine snow!

For lunch we went to Josie, Keith and Ali's house. We were inundated with Keith's latest technology and us hics from Maine loved it! Had burgers on the grill. Then over to other side of North Attleboro to see Marcia and Wayne for afternoon and dinner. Sat on the porch out back and updated them on life here in the Sticks. Hung out for a while and watched Wayne torment kids in his usual way! He made them a snack for long ride home. Left North Attleboro around 8:30p and arrived home-non-stop after midnight. Second wind around Lewiston for last leg of journey.

Wished I could have stayed longer-took updated pics of all down there. Have a lot of work ahead now that I am unemployed. I am keeping my schedule that I had grown used to with finding other means of employment. I plan on updating my farm web page and organizing the farm. I also plan on getting my two completed literary historical novels published. All this while searching for something. Please do not let all of my years of education and work history not go to waste!! I common prayer in these times I know! A lot to do so little time!

Just another step in my life's adventure.
:)

1 comment:

  1. The shorter blog is awe some I know that you write novels in all but i find it hard to have the time to sit down and read some of your blogs although i would love to. Especially hard when you dont get to check out blogger for a while. Love and miss ya

    ReplyDelete