Friday, April 17, 2009

# the Sheep Herder


#2 wanted to catch those sheep who keep escaping. He was all excited about it and even brought along his pen to assist. The only thing is that he has no arms! This hindered him a bit but he was determined. He also has no legs but I did not want to remind him of that and looked hopefully at him. He works hard. The dots in the distance are my sheep and if you look real close you will notice that some of them are in my parent's yard on the wrong side of the fence. #2 was determined to set things right. He pondered over this. I told him that it was all right, my father would not have to mow by the time they drive back up from Florida for the summer. My Dad will be happy when he learns that he did not have to mow his lawn since my sheep did it for him. #2 was sad about this but understood all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment